Team Film packages are available for purchase pre-event to allow multiple families from the same team to purchase film at a discounted rate. For Team Film to be cost effective, teams need a minimum of just 4 families participating.
If you have a full team that is interested in film from an event, the best option for your student-athletes is to put together a list of families that are willing to purchase a bulk film package together. Each student-athlete that contributes to the team film deal will get personal access to the game footage.
Team film orders are available on a first come, first-serve basis, so please secure your order at least 1 week before the event. Our team works very hard to build out a well-organized film schedule to ensure the highest quality of film. We can not guarantee orders placed the night before the event.
Team film can be purchased for the following events:
- Jersey Strong (June 12 in Madison, NJ)
- Live Love Lax (June 15-16 in Bel Air, MD)
- Haverford Invitational (June 19-20 in Haverford, PA)
- Lax for the Cure (June 21-23 in New Egypt, NJ)
- FLG Big Ten (June 22-23 in Brookville, NY)
- Capital City Classic (June 29-30 in Albany, NY)
- Nike G8 (July 5-7 in Morris Plains, NJ)
- NHSLS Session I (July 12-14 in Columbia, MD)
- NHSLS Session II (July 15-16 in Columbia, MD)
- NHSLS JV (July 15-16 in Columbia, MD)
- MidAtlantic Club Championships (July 12-14 in Owings Mills, MD)
- Long Island Summer Showdown (July 15-16 in Islip, NY)
Pricing: $250 per game.
The team film organizer is responsible for paying Cross Street Sports the full amount directly, then they can collect each family’s share separately.
Playoff games cannot be purchased prior to an event. There is a 3-game minimum purchase for any team deal. We can only guarantee those games that are purchased pre-event. If we film additional games, they can be added to your order post-event. We do our best to film as many playoff games as possible at a tournament style event.
For any team deal inquiries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our customer success representatives will gather all of the information they need from you.
Film will be ready 7 to 10 business days after the event.
The film is delivered via email to the team deal organizer. The email will include view & download links for each of the purchased games. The team deal organizer can then share these links with any individuals who contributed to the team deal.
Following the upload of your film, if you’re interested in a highlight reel, our in house post-production team can help you out. Click here to check out our vast repertoire of highlight reels or to contact us about building a reel of your own.
Ordering Team Film
To place a team film order, please complete this order form.